Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Pamela S. Thibodeaux Celebrates the release of TEMPERED TRUTH

Pamela Thibodeaux is here to celebrate the release of TEMPERED TRUTH, book 5 in her Inspirational Tempered series. She took the time to answer Five Quick Questions I had for her. Let's get to know her better. Welcome Pamela!


Five Quick Questions with Pamela Thibodeaux:

 - Favorite author? Although I love reading a variety of folks, Nora Roberts by far is my favorite author. 

- What song would best describe your life? On the Road Again by Willie Nelson because I love to travel!

- Country life or city life? I’m a country girl for sure! I used to say, “I’m so country I want 20 acres of woods with the center 5 cleared for my log home. I’ve narrowed that to 2 acres LOL and would still love a log home.

- E-book, paperback or audiobook? I love to read and prefer paperback or hardcover, however my Kindle allows me to always have a book at my fingertips which is wonderful because I do love to travel so much and it’s so much easier to pack than a stack of books. I’ve come to enjoy an audio book from time to time also.

- I love pizza with: meat, mushrooms and pineapple. Something about those flavors meshing satisfies my craving for sweet and salty. Although, I’ll eat just about any kind of pizza as long as it does not have onions or peppers or anchovies. I’m not a fan of olives either so I guess my tastes are somewhat limited LOL!


Title: Tempered Truth, book 5 in Edgy, Inspirational Tempered Series.

Blurb: Fate declared them neighbors. Scandal insisted they were brothers. The fact that they looked enough alike to be twins only added fuel to the rumors flying about their parentage. 

For fifty-plus years Craig Harris and Scott Hensley have enjoyed a bond nothing can sever. 

Not the insinuations that they share the same father. 

Not the years of strife and grief and heartache.

Not even death.

Will the truth set them free or will it destroy the friendship that has lasted a lifetime?

Excerpt: 

Scott wiped the tears from his cheeks. He was right, had been right all along, in thinking he would not be the same after reading what was inside that envelope. And he wasn’t. He was better, richer, wiser. He possessed a deeper understanding of who he was, why he was here, and what love—true, sacrificial love, was all about.

As usual, his mind turned to Craig Harris, his friend of a lifetime. He remembered how difficult Craig’s childhood had been, how strong he’d become, how close they were, and how blessed he was to have him in his life. Through the love and wisdom God had given his parents, he’d had it all… a best friend and a brother, and his life was far richer than it would have been had they not been obedient to Him.


Buy links:

http://bit.ly/TemperedTruth


Author bio: 

Award-winning author, Pamela S. Thibodeaux is the Co-Founder and a lifetime member of Bayou Writers Group in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Multi-published in romantic fiction as well as creative non-fiction, her writing has been tagged as, “Inspirational with an Edge!” ™ and reviewed as “steamier and grittier than the typical Christian novel without decreasing the message.” Sign up to receive Pam’s newsletter and get a FREE short story!


Links:

Website address: http://www.pamelathibodeaux.com

Blog: http://pamswildroseblog.blogspot.com

Newsletter: http://bit.ly/psthibnewsletter

FB Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/pamelasthibodeauxauthor

Twitter: http://twitter.com/psthib @psthib

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pamelasthibodea/

Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/1jUVcdU

BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/pamela-s-thibodeaux

Instagram: https://instagram.com/pamelasthibodeauxauthor 

Good Reads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1268453.Pamela_S_Thibodeaux 

Book Sniffer Author Page: https://booksniffer.com/pamela-s-thibodeaux 


16 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for hosting me today!
    I wish you and your readers the best of luck and God's blessings
    PamT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. I'm happy to have you on my blog anytime.

      Delete
  2. Ugh, pineapple? And here I thought with your other answers we could be friend. LOL, just kidding. Congratulations on your book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take the pineapple, and I'll have the olives, lol! Congratulations on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll back you up on the pineapple on pizza debate, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a log home in the country too! What a powerful excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed the interview and your website. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An interesting interview. Always good to know more about a favorite author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, DV, pineapple LOL! but glad we can still be friends :-)

    You can have the olives, Alina.

    Whew, glad someone else likes pineapple on their pizza, Jana!

    Oh, yeah, Barbara, definitely my dream home.

    Thanks Jennifer and Unknown and Jacquie.

    Thank you ALL! I appreciate your support
    PamT

    ReplyDelete
  9. :Your book definitely sounds intriguing. As for pineapple on pizza--I didn't think I'd care for it until my g/son persuaded me to try. And darn, it's pretty good :) Best of luck with the release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No to the pineapple and yes to the book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, Barbara! I don't remember who introduced me to that but I've loved it ever since.

    I think people would be surprised at how good this is, Kara but I'm glad you're saying YES to the book.

    Thank YOU Both, Ladies for your support. I appreciate you!
    PamT

    ReplyDelete
  12. No to the pineapple but I'm majorly impressed that you were able to name a favorite author and song. Especially when people ask me my favorite song I can never pick just one. Good luck with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice getting to know you better. Fun interview. Congrats and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Hannah and Alicia!
    I appreciate your support.
    PamT

    ReplyDelete