This contest is now closed! Thank you to everyone who participated. I appreciate your support!
Hi everyone! My name is Jana Richards and I'm one of over 100 authors/bloggers participating in The Little Things Blog Hop! Make sure you visit each stop and enter the posted giveaway. Be sure to also enter the amazing Rafflecopter which has a ton of prizes to be won, including a print copy of my World War Two romantic suspense FLAWLESS.
For those of you who don't know me, I write contemporary romance, often set in small towns, historical romance set during World War Two, and the occasional romantic suspense. I like to mix it up with a little comedy and a touch of the paranormal here and there! Check out the book page on my website. I'm sure you'll find something to enjoy!
This blog hop is all about the little things in life that make us happy. Too often we forget to give thanks for all the small blessings that make life fun and give us joy. So as a tribute to the little things, I thought I'd list of a few of the small things that make me happy.
5. Getting an unexpected gift. This past Christmas my boss surprised us with Christmas gifts. They were small items - comfy socks, hand cream, lip balm, a candle - but thoughtful and totally unexpected, since we'd given up giving Christmas presents in the office some years ago. It's always fun to get a gift, and it made us feel appreciated.
|Okay, this hibiscus isn't from my garden. This picture was taken in Maui. I loved all the beautiful flowers there!|
2. Reading. Reading is truly one of the joys of my life. I can go on a journey and experience another century all from the comfort of my home. Reading fires my imagination.
|This is the picture I took when I received my first print book, ONE MORE SECOND CHANCE, in the mail. Happy day!|
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. The giveaway at this stop is a $5 Amazon gift card.
- sign up for my newsletter.
- Like my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/JanaRichardsAuthor
- comment below and tell me about your favorite "little thing(s)". You'll get credit for each place you enter. If you comment, please don't forget to leave your email address!
- Visit the next stop on the hop:
Enter the Rafflecopter:
Join the Little Things Blog Hop event on Facebook for more fun!
Link to all the Blog Hop Spots:
Thank you for hopping by!
Winner (s) will be chosen by random and announced on this page and on the Little Things Event Page by April 6th.
FB is not in any way responsible or affiliated with this giveaway or the Little Things Blog Hop.