Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Sandra Dailey's THE CHIEF'S PROPOSAL on sale!

Sandra Dailey is here today to tell us about THE CHIEF'S PROPOSAL, on sale for the month of August for .99 cents. Take it away, Sandra!


7 is my lucky number and The Chief’s Proposal is 7 years old. On sale for 99-cents through the entire month of August!!!

Desperate times call for desperate measures 

Ginny Dearing has finally realized her goal of teaching, but finding a position is proving impossible. After exhausting all possibilities, an Internet ad is her only hope. In a small town hundreds of miles away there is a job with one huge string attached...a husband.

Burned by love once, Brett Silverfeather finds his bachelor life more than satisfying. He's facing re-election for sheriff, but this time the voters are looking for a family man. Brett finds himself pursuing a marriage he doesn't want.

Ginny and Brett are opposite in every way, but opposites do attract. Can Brett protect his heart as well as he does his town? Can Ginny hide a secret past that could possibly destroy her future?

Excerpt:

“Why do we need a fire?” Ginny asked.

“We need all the elements.” Brett motioned toward the lake, the sky, the ground, and back to the fire as he said, “Water, air, earth and fire.”

“Is this a Native American thing?”

Brett lowered his head and shook it. It was becoming a gesture she recognized as him gathering patience. He did it a lot around her. “Yeah, in your language this would be called a truth telling.”

“What would your people call it?”

“A truth telling. Now will you pay attention?” Brett stretched out on the blanket with his head resting on his saddle. “Come down here and make yourself comfortable.”

Ginny copied his pose, and then asked, “What’s next?”

“I’m going to ask you a question and you have to answer it, honestly and completely. After that, I’ll answer a question you have. What is said will stay here when we leave.”

“What’s your question?” Brett turned his head to look at her. She’d never seen him look so serious.
“Why is it such a bad thing to be married to me? I know I’m no prize, but you look as if you’ve just received a death sentence.”

Ginny thought for a long moment. “I don’t know if it will be bad. I don’t really know you. I just hadn’t imagined myself being married to anyone, ever.”

Buy links:

Amazon: www.amazon.com/Chiefs-Proposal-Sandra-Dailey-ebook/dp/B008RYT3RM

Barnes and Noble: www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-chiefs-proposal-sandra-dailey/1112379889

Kobo: www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-chief-s-proposal-1

Amazon.ca: www.amazon.ca/Chiefs-Proposal-Sandra-Dailey-ebook/dp/B008RYT3RM

Amazon.co.uk: www.amazon.co.uk/Chiefs-Proposal-Sandra-Dailey-ebook/dp/B008RYT3RM

Amazon.com.au: www.amazon.com.au/Chiefs-Proposal-Sandra-Dailey-ebook/dp/B008RYT3RM

Sandra Dailey's Author Bio:



From childhood I've moved from place to place, from Indiana to Florida, stopping in several places in between. I also moved from job to job; as a waitress, soldier, retail manager, dental assistant, etc.… The one thing I never had to leave behind was my imagination. Storytelling has always been my favorite way to pass time. I've often been told I should write a book. Finally, I did. It was so much fun: I felt I must write more, so I have. I've been a student of Long Ridge Writers Group and once won a short story contest with Harlequin. I currently live in North Florida with my husband, whom I torture with crazy story lines and half written manuscripts.

Contact Info:

Website/Blog: http://www.sandradailey.blogspot.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sandradailey.author

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sdaileyauthor

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/author/sandradailey

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6551048.Sandra_Dailey

4 comments: