Sunday, January 10, 2016

Follow Me Around the Internet!



It's been a whirlwind since January 4 when CHILL OUT released! In addition to my Release Day Blitz, I've been hosted this past week at the blogs of many of my Wild Rose Press sisters. Please stop by to read my posts at the following places:

Peggy Jaegar's Blog - where I write about the inspiration for Spike the dog in CHILL OUT.

Casi McLean's Blog - where I talk about sustaining a long and happy marriage.

Wild Women Authors x 2 Blog - an interview with my hero from CHILL OUT, Noah Brownlee

Rebecca Grace's Blog - featuring the blurb and an excerpt from CHILL OUT


Reviews for CHILL OUT are at the following blogs:

Wild Women Authors x 2 Blog

Nancy Fraser's Blog

Doreen Alsen's Blog

Emma Kaye's Blog

Romantic Fanatic Blog

Kayden Claremont's Blog

Ali - The Dragon Slayer

Books 'n Pearls

Katie O'Sullivan's Blog

I've also received reviews on Goodreads and Amazon! Some reviewers may have posted in multiple places.

To everyone who has hosted me, reviewed CHILL OUT, or mentioned its release, THANK YOU!


Don't forget to enter the draw for the Kindle Fire, donated by The Wild Rose Press!



No comments:

Post a Comment