Monday, July 2, 2012

My Virtual BookTour Begins Today!

Only two more days until "Home Fires" is released by The Wild Rose Press! So excited! And I'm also excited to begin my new virtual book tour today with Goddess Fish Promotions. I'm making two stops today: My first stop on the tour is at A Bookish Affair where I'll be talking about problems war brides faced when arriving in their new country, and why World War Two stories are still so popular today.

I'll also be at the Writers and Authors blog, talking about making a living selling ebooks. I welcome comments from authors who want to share their best advice on this subject.

All comments made on my Goddess Fish Tour are eligible to win a $25 Gift Certificate from Amazon. I've got my Excel sheet all ready to record your name, so comment away!

And don't forget about my special bonus offers. For more information please go to my website.

See you on the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment