Reflections of You Crave Club #2
Engaged couple Paige Thomas and Tanner Adams enjoy a little kink both inside and outside of Club Crave. But lately, Paige has been pulling away from Tanner, and he's determined to discover why before it's too late. Game night at the club fits his plans perfectly to push Paige to her limits to save their relationship.
A bell sounded, and Tanner turned his attention to the stage. Master Jason made his announcement, and Chris was the first to draw his task for game night.
Then came his turn. Tanner took a deep breath and strode up to the stage. He dipped his hand into the box, pulled out a piece of paper, and opened it. Take your D/s relationship to a new level, respect hard limits, but push those you can. Enjoy yourselves and indulge in your fantasies. Please see a DM for instructions on where you will play.
Tanner turned away from the stage and glanced over at Paige. She was staring at him, her blue eyes wide. Olivia stood slightly behind Paige and stared at him hard, then she pulled the fabric of her dress away from her body and pointed to Paige.
He dipped his head in acknowledgement. He wasn’t exactly sure what Olivia was trying to tell him, but he had a feeling it had to do with the clothing he’d picked for Paige. He took Paige by the hand, led her over to the Dungeon Master, and handed him the task.
The DM read it, stared at them for a moment, then pointed over Tanner’s shoulder. “Room five,” he said.
Paige’s sigh of relief was loud, but Tanner didn’t say anything. Instead, he led her up the stairs. Room five wasn’t one they’d played in before. At the door, he turned the knob, pushed it open, and gestured for Paige to enter.
Reflections of You is available at:
Barnes & Nobel: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/reflections-of-you-marie-tuhart/1133366124
Universal Link: https://books2read.com/ReflectionsOfYou
Find Marie on the Web:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MarieTuhartAuthor/
Book Bub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/marie-tuhart
Amazon Author page: http://amazon.com/author/marietuhart
Sign up for Marie’s newsletter at: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/p3y7p6
- Favorite color? Black and blue. I couldn’t pick just one. I wear both a lot. I don’t know why, those are just colors I gravitate towards.
- Coffee or tea? Both. I love coffee in the morning, but on a cold day I’ll have tea all day.
- What's your secret guilty pleasure? Going to the casino. I love playing slot machines, they take my mind off of everything. I also play games on my tablet, they help me relax.
- Country life or city life? Country life, now. I grew up in San Francisco. Right before I retired 7 years ago I researched moving to the Pacific Northwest. I found a new development going in and was able to customize my house. I’m pretty much in the country, but still close to major shopping.
- Party life or quiet dinner for two? Quiet dinner for two, that’s the best way to learn about the person in your life, or catch up with family.