Friday, August 21, 2015

Boosting the Signal with Angela Highland


I'm at Angela Highland's blog "Boosting the Signal" about my contemporary romance ONE MORE SECOND CHANCE. I'm doing something I've never done before. I've asked my heroine from OMSC, Julia Stewart, to tell us, in her own words, what's going on in her life, especially the things that challenge her and scare her. She really opened up so I hope you enjoy her story.

http://www.angelahighland.com/2015/08/21/boosting-the-signal-one-more-second-chance-by-jana-richards/

And -- drum roll please! -- ONE MORE SECOND CHANCE (ebook version) goes on sale for .99 cents today! It will be at the following fine e-retailers:

The Wild Rose Press

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Kobo

Bookstrand

All Romance eBooks

iBooks

Google Play

The sale lasts until September 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment