Monday, February 10, 2014

The Lucky 7 Contest!


I'm having a contest to celebrate my 7th anniversary being a published author. I call it my Lucky 7  Contest. All you have to do to enter is to send an email to jana.richards@hotmail.com  and just say hello or tell me about an anniversary that's important to you. Use LUCKY 7 CONTEST in the subject line. On February 16, the 7th anniversary of the release of my first book, HER BEST MAN, I'll pick two winners (randomly, using Random.org), and each will receive an ecopy of HER BEST MAN. Best of luck!

P.S.
I'm at The Romance Studio all this week celebrating Valentine's Day. There's many prizes up for grabs including a grand prize $110 Amazon gift card! Go to www.trsparties.comhttp://www.trsparties.com and celebrate in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment